- All fields must be completed to qualify for the prize draw.
- The promoter of this competition is Zurich Insurance plc registered in Ireland No. 13460, with its registered office at Zurich House, Ballsbridge Park, Dublin 4.
- To enter the competition, entrants must complete the entry form, answer the question and submit the entry form.
- Closing date for entries is midnight 31 December 2021.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this competition.
- The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland. Entrants must be 17 years of age or older in order to participate.
- The competition is not open to employees of the promoter or any associated companies, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this competition. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary.
- Illegible entries or entries which are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions or entries containing an incorrect answer will be ineligible for the draw.
- The prize consists of a luxury 2-night stay plus an evening meal at the Europe Hotel and Resort Killarney. A cash alternative will not be offered, and cash back will not be provided on any unused portion of prize. The prize can only be used with the chosen hotel.
- The winner will be drawn at random on 10 January 2022 from all eligible entries. The name of the winner will be available for a period of four weeks after the closing date of the competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Competition Winners, Marketing Department, Zurich Insurance, PO Box 78, Wexford. The winner will be notified by telephone within 7 days of the draw and may be required to validate his/her age. The winner will need to confirm their ICMSA membership by providing their ICMSA membership number.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter shall not be responsible for any matter arising out of or resulting from the receipt of the prize.
- The promoter cannot accept responsibility for the acts or omissions of third parties.
- The winner will receive their prize within 21 days of the closing date of the competition.
- The promoter shall have no liability to the winner in the event that the winner is unable to take up the prize.
- The promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner, should any winner not be in a position to take up the prize.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw, cancel, suspend or amend this competition or the terms and conditions of the competition, with no liability to any entrants, prize winner or any third party.
- The promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value, should the prize become unavailable for any reason.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, the promoter shall not be liable to any entrant or prize winner for any loss or damage howsoever caused, whether direct, indirect or consequential (whether in contract, tort or statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the competition and/or prize or the taking of the prize.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to take part in any associated publicity relating to the competition without further consent or payment where required to do so by the promoters. This competition and these terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law. Any dispute arising out or in connection with this competition shall be dealt with exclusively by the courts of Ireland.
Hotel Terms and Conditions:
- Voucher is valid for use during the hotel’s open season and advance reservation for services is recommended. Europe Gift Cards are only valid when booking directly with the hotel via www.theeurope.com or contacting their reservations team.
- Overnight experience vouchers may be used for the intended experience up to one year from the date of issue, after this they will automatically convert to a monetary voucher, equivalent to the monetary value of the initial overnight experience at the time of purchase (The overnight experience is valued at €990.00).
- Vouchers are valid for 5 years from the date of issue.