In light of the current COVID-19 restrictions our business remains open with a focus on key customer services. However, we are experiencing high call volumes and appreciate your patience at this time.
For Covid-19 Customer Support and FAQs click here.
For information on the Consumer Insurance Contracts Act 2019 click here.
Last updated: October 2020
2. The competition is open to residents of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of Zurich Insurance plc, Zurich Life Assurance plc, Zurich Insurance Company Ltd., their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
6. Closing date for entry will be 30th October. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: entrants will complete the survey on Survey Monkey and submit their contact details.
9. Zurich Life reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. Zurich Life is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is a €100 All4One voucher.
12. There will be one winner chosen. The winner must be over 18.
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Zurich Life will judge the competition and decide on the winner, who will be picked at random from all completed survey entries via Survey Monkey.
15. The winner will be notified by email within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 10 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
19. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Zurich Life and not to any other party.