These funds generally invest in a range of assets, countries and market sectors, diversifying your investment across many different asset classes in order to minimise risk.
With-Profits funds are a type of ‘pooled investment’ fund. Investors pay into the fund, and their money gets pooled together with the premiums of other investors. The investments are smoothed over time and the resulting profits are shared among the policyholders by way of a dividend.
Cash funds invest in cash deposits, for example, in a bank account, with a specified level of interest.
A bond is essentially a loan. Many governments and companies borrow money from investors to raise funds and they do so by issuing securities known as bonds. In return for lending it money, the borrower promises to pay a pre-determined rate of interest in addition to paying back the original loan amount when the bond matures.
Equity funds are shares issued by a public limited company and traded on the stock market. When you invest in a fund, we buy shares in a company on your behalf.
Global Equity Funds
- 5 Star 5 Global
- International Equity
- Global Select (Columbia Threadneedle)
- Indexed Global Equity (BlackRock)
European Equity Funds
American Equity Funds
Asia-Pacific Equity Funds
High-Yield Equity Funds
Emerging Market Equity Funds
- Indexed India Equity
- Emerging Markets Opportunities (JP Morgan)
- Indexed Emerging Markets Equity Fund (Blackrock)
Specialist Equity Funds
Alternatives is an investment that is not one of the four traditional asset classes (Cash, Bonds, Property and equity-funds). It can include precious metals such as gold and copper, as well as investments in water infrastructure and agriculture.
Dimensional Fund Advisors is a leading global investment firm that has been translating academic research into practical investment solutions since 1981.
- Global Short-term Investment Grade Fixed Income (Dimensional)
- Euro Inflation Linked Int Duration Fixed Income (Dimensional)
- World Equity (Dimensional)
- Global Short Fixed Income (Dimensional)
- Global Small Companies Fund (Dimensional)
- Global Sustainability Core Equity (Dimensional)
- Global Value Fund (Dimensional)
- World Allocation 20/80 (Dimensional)
- World Allocation 40/60 (Dimensional)
- World Allocation 60/40 (Dimensional)
- World Allocation 80/20 (Dimensional)
BlackRock Investment Management (UK) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Dimensional Fund Advisors Ltd., registered address 20 Triton Street, Regent's Place, London, NW1 3BF, Company Number 02569601, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority - Firm Reference No.150100.
Invesco Management S.A. is authorised in Luxembourg and regulated by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF).
JP Morgan Asset Management Marketing Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Threadneedle Investment Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.