What are you aiming for? What are your saving goals? Whether you're planning to buy a new car or if you're saving for your children's education, the holiday of a life-time or simply for a rainy day, you can make your dreams a reality with monthly savings. With our Regular Savings plan, save from as little as €75 per month and potentially grow your investment.
There is a Key Information Document (KID) available on Savings Plus. This document is a good source of further information.
What is Savings Plus?
This is a regular premium, unit-linked savings plan that allows you to save regularly. The plan invests in a range of investment funds.
Who is Savings Plus for?
- This plan will appeal to people who wish to save on a regular basis.
- Ideal for those saving for a significant expenditure such as a deposit for a house, or a car.
- Those who wish to have access to a variety of investment funds.
What are the main features of our Regular Savings plan?
- Tailor-made - We can help you create a personal savings plan to suit you perfectly and choose from a range of funds, including our highly popular multi-asset funds, the Zurich Prisma fund range.
- Growth Potential - You can opt for higher risk funds with a higher potential return. Or limit the risk to your savings with our Protected funds.
- Reduced Volatility - Investing on a monthly basis gives you the opportunity to smooth out the effect of market highs and lows on your investment.
How does our Regular Savings plan work?
- Once you've decided on your saving goals, you can figure out how much you need to put away each month.
- When you open your Savings Plus plan, we can show you how your savings may grow over time.
- The plan works investing in a range of funds with varying potential for return. We'll help you decide which funds to go for
- Then, all you need to do is to start saving. And look forward to your new house, car, or holiday.
- Regular savings customer brochure
- Look forward to a brighter future with Regular Savings from Zurich
- Tax efficient estate planning with Regular Savings from Zurich
- Boost your retirement pot with Regular Savings from Zurich
- Boost your home deposit with Regular Savings from Zurich
- Boost your child’s education with Regular Savings from Zurich
- Easy Access Consumer Flyer
Warning: Benefits may be affected by changes in currency exchange rates.
Warning: The value of your investment may go down as well as up.
Warning: If you invest in these products you may lose some or all of the money you invest.