Introducing a flexible way to grow your investment
Have you received a windfall that you'd like to invest? Maybe you've recently encashed an existing savings plan. Or you've come into some inheritance, or a redundancy package. Now you're looking for a good home for that lump sum. Instead of opting for a standard deposit account, you can choose to invest in an investment bond, which gives you the opportunity to gain returns on your investment over time. Our Investment Bond has lots to offer for all kinds of potential investors.
There is a Key Information Document (KID) available on our Investment Bond. This document is a good source of further information.
What is the Investment Bond?
The Investment Bond is a unit-linked single premium investment bond, designed for people investing lump sums. It gives you access to a wide variety of funds, with varying degrees of risk and return. Our investment bonds are ideal for people looking for a long-term lump sum investment.
Who is the Investment Bond for?
- This plan will suit people who wish to invest a lump sum and have the potential to earn a return.
- People looking for an alternative to a low interest deposit account for their savings.
- Those looking to invest in a variety of different funds.
What are the main features of our Investment Bonds?
- Choice - The range of funds offered includes equity funds, bond funds, cash funds, funds with a combination of assets as well.
- Flexibility - You can switch funds at any time.
- Option for regular income - you may take a regular income from your bond if you wish.
How does lump sum investment work?
- To open up this investment bond, you'll need to have at least €5000 to invest.
- This capital can be invested in a range of investment funds, with varying degrees of risk and potential return.
- We can help you decide which funds will be best suited to you.
- You can then anticipate a growth on your initial investment, depending on the types of funds you've opted for.
Risk and return
When it comes to investing a lump sum, it's important to be aware that there is a level of risk involved. Usually, the greater the potential return you want from your investment, the greater the risk you have to take. With the Investment Bond from Zurich, you can choose from a variety of different options, depending on the level of risk you are comfortable with.
The funds that you decide to select for lump sum investments will have a big impact on the kind of return you can expect. There are many different funds to choose from, and a variety of asset classes to consider, with the option to invest in Zurich's highly popular Prisma range of multi-asset funds.