If you have been involved in an accident or need to make a claim, it’s reassuring to know that help is at hand when you need it most.

Here are some helpful tips and guides to help you understand what to expect when making a motor insurance claim.

Contact us

If you have been involved in a motor accident and/or need to make a claim, call us on our 24 hour claims assist helpline 01 609 1436 or email: claimsnotification@zurich.ie.

What do I need to make a claim?

During your claim we may ask you for some or all of the following:

  • Your policy number
  • Details of what happened, where it happened and who was involved
  • Details of any damage (including photos)
  • Details of any emergency services involved or Garda Pulse Reference number (where applicable)
  • Any supporting documentation you have available

Get your car insurance quote today

Use promocode 'Protect'

Call us in Wexford

Renew online

Terms, conditions and underwriting criteria may apply.
Customers Resources

Insurance resources

Do you have home, car, farm, van or business insurance?

Life resources

Are you a pensions, savings, investments or protection customer?