Complaints handling process
We value the opportunity to look into any concerns you may have about any aspect of our service and are committed to treating all complaints fairly, thoroughly and promptly. If you have any cause to be dissatisfied with our service please see below for details on how to make a complaint. Upon receipt of a complaint, a member of our Customer Support team will respond to you in full within the timeframes outlined below.
How to make a complaint
If you wish to contact us by telephone regarding your complaint you can telephone us at (01) 667 0666. Your call will initially be handled by a senior member of staff in the relevant business area. If the matter is not resolved to your satisfaction, with your agreement the details of your complaint can be escalated to the Customer Services Co-ordinator to review. You will not need to put your complaint in writing unless you wish to do so.
If you would prefer to outline your complaint to us in writing you can:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Write to the Customer Services Co-ordinator at Zurich House, Frascati Road, Blackrock, co. Dublin.
A member of the Customer Support team will acknowledge your complaint within five business days and that individual will handle your complaint until it has been resolved.
Response time frames
In line with the Consumer Protection Code we will:
- Acknowledge your complaint in writing within 5 business days from receipt
- Provide you with the name of the individual who will handle your complaint until it has been resolved or cannot be processed any further within the company
- Provide you with a written update in periods of no longer than 20 business days
- Attempt to investigate and resolve your complaint within 40 business days
- Advise you in writing within five business days of completion of our investigation, of the outcome and where applicable explain the terms of any offer of settlement being made
- Offer you the opportunity to have your complaint treated as a written complaint where a verbal complaint is received
- Advise you that you can consider our letter as our final response for the purpose of referring the matter to the Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman (FSPO) should you not be satisfied with our response to your complaint.
Escalating your complaint
If your complaint is not subsequently resolved to your satisfaction, you can contact the Chief Executive Officer at Zurich House, Frascati Road, Blackrock, co. Dublin. Alternatively, you may avail of your right to refer to the following:
- Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman: Lincoln House, Lincoln Place, Dublin 2, D02 VH29. Phone: (01) 567 7000. Email: email@example.com. Website: www.fspo.ie
- Central Bank of Ireland: PO Box 559, New Wapping Street, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1, D01 F7X3. Phone: 0818 681 681 or (01) 2245 800. Website: www.centralbank.ie
- Insurance Ireland: 5 Harbourmaster Place, IFSC, Dublin 1, DO1 E7E8. Phone: (01) 676 1820
We also value any positive feedback you may wish to provide us with. You can email us with your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure your feedback is passed to the appropriate recipient.