Travel Claims relating to Covid-19

As the covid 19 situation and advice relating to travel is ever changing, if you have suffered a loss and want to query policy cover, please contact our Travel Claims Team at or call us on 0818 208 408 or 01 288 0073 to discuss.

We assess each claim on their merits and can provide you with advice based on your individual circumstances and the cover under your policy.

We would strongly advise you to follow the advice of the Department of Foreign Affairs or the World Health Organisation in relation to travel. Further information can be found at the following links:

Contacting us:

For 24 Hour Worldwide Medical and Emergency Assistance call +353 1 288 0073.

For Travel claim queries please contact us at or call us on 01 288 0073