When the unexpected happens, it’s reassuring to know that help is at hand when you need it – that you can talk to someone who will be able to give you advice and assistance immediately.
How we can help
Whether it’s a case of burst pipes, a leaking roof or lock replacements, our experienced staff will offer you immediate assistance, day or night. Zurich, along with our assistance company, provide an Emergency Helpline, to ensure that customers get the reassurance they need. In the event of a household emergency, all Zurich customers can avail of our 24 hour emergency assist helpline by calling 1890 208 408 or 01 609 1436.
How it works
As a Zurich customer, you will be required to pay a call out fee to the relevant contractor. The contractor must provide you with a receipt. If work is required other than that which is catered for by payment of the call out fee, the contractor must provide you with a written estimate and an explanation of the work to be carried out. You are responsible for instructing the contractor to complete this work. Payment for this work must be collected directly from you. Please retain any damaged materials/goods in order to substantiate any future claim.
Policy and protection
By using our Emergency Assistance Helpline, you will benefit from:
- • A faster response to your emergency.
- • Specially negotiated rates for your repairs.
- • Help and assistance at a traumatic time.
- • We’ll reimburse you for the agreed amount less any policy excess, where the damage results in a valid claim, subject to policy conditions.
- • Even if the damage is not covered, you will still enjoy the benefit of having the repair carried out at specially negotiated rates.
Reporting a claim
As a Zurich customer you can avail of our 24 hour, 365 day helpline. Our experienced staff will ensure that your emergency is taken care of quickly and efficiently. To report a claim, you can simply call us on 1890 208 408 or 01 609 1436 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.