MultiYear Home Insurance gives you even more certainty and security. Not only will you have the reassurance of our outstanding cover, you’ll also know exactly how much your home insurance will cost for the next two or three years.
Why MultiYear Insurance?
With MultiYear Home Insurance, you simply choose how long you want your cover to last – either two or three years – and we’ll give you a guaranteed price over the term of the policy. Plus you don’t even have to pay the whole premium up front as we offer easy payment options with low deposit and APR. Our MultiYear Home Insurance product is available for owner occupied homes that are claims free for the last three years. Call us in Wexford on 1890 400 300 or 053 915 7775 for a MultiYear home insurance quote.
Easy payment options
Our straight forward payment options make it really easy for you to pay your MultiYear Home Insurance premium. You can spread the cost with our easy payment options. Simply pay a 5% deposit and we’ll collect the remaining premium in instalments with a low APR, as shown here:
Our MultiYear home insurance delivers outstanding benefits including:
- • 24 hour Emergency Helpline
- • Personal possessions outside the home up to €2,000
- • Fire brigade charges up to €2,000
- • New for old cover on contents
- • Alternative accommodation cover
- • Fraudulent use of credit cards
- • Visitors' belongings cover up to €800
- • Christmas and wedding gifts cover
- • Freezer contents cover
- • Replacement door locks up to €700
Why choose Zurich?
Taking out a home insurance policy with Zurich comes with the same peace of mind associated with being with an insurer that is:
- • A leading global insurer
- • Operates in over 210 countries
- • Excellent financial strength*
- • Has over 60 years’ experience providing home insurance in Ireland
- • Award winning home insurance **
- • Excellent claims service
*Please click here for financial strength and credit rating details for Zurich Insurance Group.
**Winner of the Best Household Insurance product, in the Irish Brokers Association’s 27th Annual Insurance Service Awards 2017.