What is accidental damage cover?

Accidental damage can be purchased as an optional add-on to your home insurance, where the home is owner occupied or for renters insurance.

Accidental Damage covers unintentional damage to the building or its contents. For example, putting a foot through the ceiling whilst in the attic above, or knocking over the TV.

Accidental Damage is an optional cover which provides protection for events not covered by the normal perils of fire, flood, theft, etc. You can have both accidental damage insurance for buildings and accidental damage cover for contents. When taking out home insurance always check what exactly is covered under accidental damage. Make sure you check the terms and conditions of your policy because if you have accidental damage cover for your building it doesn’t necessarily mean you have accidental damage cover for your contents.

Terms, conditions and underwriting criteria may apply.

Get your home insurance quote today

Use promocode 'Protect'

Call us in Wexford

Renew online