Is home insurance the same as buildings insurance?

At Zurich, we provide comprehensive home insurance to our customers that covers both buildings and contents insurance.

Essentially, home insurance takes the form of either buildings or contents insurance, or a combined policy which includes both. Buildings insurance covers the structure of your home as well as any fixtures and fittings including fitted kitchens and bathroom suites. Contents insurance covers the items within your home, from furniture and electrical items to jewellery and clothing.

Terms, conditions and underwriting criteria may apply.

Get your home insurance quote today

Use promocode 'Protect'

Call us in Wexford

Renew online