What does home insurance cover?

Home insurance is a combined package insurance policy that protects your home and belongings from fire, theft, loss and damage.

Home insurance offers you peace of mind that your property and belongings are protected should the worst happen. Home insurance covers your building and contents and protects them against damage, loss or theft.

The purchase of your home is a significant financial investment so it’s important to protect it with comprehensive home insurance. Your personal items have monetary value, so it makes sense to insure your home and contents and protect these precious items in the event of loss or damage.

Terms, conditions and underwriting criteria may apply.

Get your home insurance quote today

Get a quote in less than 2 minutes.

Call us in Wexford

Renew online