Does landlord insurance cover loss of rent?

An investment property is an asset and ensuring you have the right cover to protect your investment is crucial.

If you are a landlord, a home insurance policy may not provide enough cover, so it’s important for you to ensure that you have additional coverage in place to protect yourself against any potential financial loss of income. With our investment property insurance, we cover alternative accommodation if required and tenants liability.

What’s covered?

A comprehensive investment insurance for landlords should include a number of features, such as buildings insurance, third party liability and financial protection against loss of rent. Loss of rent insurance covers (up to 20% of the sums insured) income lost if your property becomes uninhabitable and your tenants are forced to move out for a period of time.

Terms, conditions and underwriting criteria may apply.

Get your home insurance quote today

Use promocode 'Protect'

Call us in Wexford

Renew online